02 February 2007

parched

Sprout and I went alone to the ER. We arrived a little before 3pm yesterday. The service was much better than the day before (which I don't want to rehash, but there will be a letter enclosed with the patient survey that will be arriving in my mailbox soon).

Sprout was remarkably dry. They had a difficult time getting a line in. She took four liters of iv fluid. We were admitted. It was a big ol' pile of ugly. Nothing like three days with essentially no sleep, lots of blood vomit, and whole lot of hospital loitering. She is still tired and pasty.. but looks sooo much better. We came back to Mom's this morning. I slept most of the day away. Tomorrow we're going home.

I've developed a headache, and have felt like I'm going to vomit for about the last two hours. I hope its not my turn now. I need to go buy groceries.

:(

I did manage to whip out a caliometry while hanging out at the ER.
It might get a test run of holding my hair back.

No comments: