07 February 2007

she isn't the only little patient

Sprout spent the weekend intermittently vomiting, I put her back on clear liquids and we've worked up to soft -squishy. Yesteday was a half day, and she is going to try for school today. Still weak, but not vomiting.

Elvis had an appointment at 345 yesterday to get his stitches out. At 4pm they took him to the back, we didn't leave until 6pm. They had to sedate him. Eegh.

No more stitches, no more tubes, but he has to wear his cone for another five days. We were given some spray to help alleviate the itching... his poor head is all torn up around his ear from his efforts to scratch an itch he couldn't get to.

He's getting skinny. :(

Today is going to be busy busy.
As soon as the bus arrives to pick up the kiddo for school, Bosley and I are heading off to the vet.. He is getting neutered today.

Then back here for my physical therapy appointment, then up to the hospital to hang out with my girl R3D and most likely give her a ride home and make with some nursing.

Today would have been my grammas 82nd bithday. Today is my sister Tiffani's 35th birthday. Sprout's got a friend who became 11 today as well.

One week from today, I'll have a 12yr old.

whoa.

No comments: