01 September 2006

Yarn/ Fiber Related Wish List

For assorted reasons (swaps, pressing family and friends) I have been called on to make a list of some knitting things I'm after, yet aren't available for posting on my Amazon list (like yarn). So, here ya are, if'n you're interested.

Patterns
Anna over at My Fashionable Life has created some nifty patterns. Among them are a pack of three sock patterns. I'm plotting the Badcaul. I may even be fiending. She has it combined with two other patterns- Nautilus and Giotto, both are lovely and I think all three are something like $8 american.

Lisa Souza Sock Yarns!

Paint: slate, graphite, mars quake, limenviolet
Heathered Solid: black/purple

Trekking XXL (which can be found in many LYS or "snobby yarn stores")
colours 105, 102, 104, 109

Mountain Colors (which can be found in many LYS or "snobby yarn stores") Mountain Goat- 1- granite, 1- crazy woman
Bearfoot- 1- huckleberry

Brittany Birch DPNs
(sets of five)
sizes:
2, 3, 5, 7, 9


KnitPicks
Sells all sorts of wonderful goodness for super prices. Needles and yarn oh my!

Nickle DPNs

sizes:
0,1

swish superwash
1- ballerina
1- bordeaux
1- dark navy
1- baby blue

Merino Style
2- Hollyberry
2- Storm

Essential
2- Ash
2- Dusk

Memories
2- Yukon


wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: