25 September 2006

horrible woman

sweet karst on a cracker!!

lots of my friends think rachel ray is all kinds of awesome.

she has some new show now, and i woke up with the tv on this channel after last night's alias fiasco. (im still annoyed btw)

anyway, she is prattling on about gift giving and apparently for no brainer guy gifts she gives things like high ball glasses and "natural coasters". She waves it in the air and says "natural coasters are great. i dunno what its made of.. rock... wood.. i dunno? anyway, petrified something or other.." and moves on.

petrified something or other?

ITS AGATE.

maybe i'm still annoyed about my lack of alias. I need to know what happened after last week's episode. akdh; hvch !!

/ geologic rant

also
agate is montana's state rock. if this woman didn't grate on my nerves before, she sure as heck would now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is totally annoying. Im so freaking surprised that she has her own tv show on reg tv.

And Alias is KICK ASS! I watched from Day 1 and love it! I just wish that they would have kept it on longer.

tartcake said...

She is the kind of person you just want to walk up to and smack. She has great ideas. I just would rather see her recipes on paper. i haven't seen the new show.

Anonymous said...

Rachel Ray drives me up a tree! It's yet another thing, besides politics, that divides my dad and me. He likes her.