23 August 2006

humping, henry rollins

Bosley, now 8 weeks of age has begun to develop unattractive habits.

This morning, he attempted to hump my foot and my arm on two seperate occasions.

Additionally, while I too would like to chew on Henry Rollins, he has taken a firm liking to The Portable Henry Rollins. Which I am attempting to re-read. Boz has found it on at least three occasions in the last week.





Its a good thing he's so cute, lest I'd be forced to murderize him.



I mean, he looks remorseful, doesn't he?

3 comments:

Z said...

My wife's dog get's that look sometimes. I just think they are smarted then us and know how to play us. And the cute ones are the most dangerous.

Anonymous said...

OMG that is a cute dog!

Elspeth said...

Have you seen the Henry Rollins Show? I think it's on the Independent Film Channel. It's pretty good.