04 September 2006

RIP Steve Irwin

Anyone else remember his fedex commercial?

Hthe gets bit by a snake that he had just proclaimed as highly venomous, and says its ok because fedex brought his anti-venom all the way from america..

because "if youre not sure, youre dead!"

Then off set you hear someone say its not there, they used a different carrier...

Irwin who says "crikey" then drops dead?

One of the funniest commercials i've ever seen.

then the man dies of typically non-lethal venom because it nailed him right in the heart.

Irwin's Commercial

He was a crazy bastard, but died doing what he loved.

1 comment:

Z said...

I do remember his comercial. I also rember when he danced his baby infrom of corc. When I saw I thought his child was a chicken and I went for a couple of days not understanding why everyone was so upset. My parents let our German Shepard drag me around the yard I do not see what all of the fuss was about. I mean the fuss about the chicken baby feeding to the Croc thing not the dieing. The world is diminished when I funny person leaves us. There are too many people that do not have a sence of humor around. And they all seem to be in charge of the country at the moment.

well welcome to Punk Rock Knit Girl. And you have a very nice blog.