31 December 2006

snow finally? maybe we won't get hosed

I need a new journal. Like, a paper one.
I want thick pages.
I want it to lie flat. Spiral maybe?
oh, and of course it needs to magically appear on my doorstep*.
:/

*which it will... my friend cory is sending me some of his slightly used journals to finish/modify/incorporate into something new for me.

actually, I'm being gnawed on by the bug to create one for myself.
If only I could settle on a binding. I'm hoping to spend more time on non-digital pursuits in 2007.. and spend more time writing. We'll see how that goes.


also. this new post xmas verizon commerical cracks me up.
dad in his robe, two kids with their snazzy new phones.
dad:"you got the blah blah blah"
dad: "you got the blah bleh blah blah"
dad: "and what did dad get?"
daughter: "aftershave?"
dad: "no, dad got hosed"

maybe i just like commercials where people say they got hosed.
like that clay mountain dew one with davey.

its snowing little ice balls outside. its about time. really.
5-8" they say.
did I mention, about freakin' time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funniest part of that commercial is the fact that the dad has a full beard, yet his kids got him aftershave.

Dad did indeed get hosed.

Amanda said...

that he did.