03 January 2007

People are strange

There is something to be said for the disappointment a person feels, when someone they put some faith in, someone they believed in.. turns out to be human, just like the rest of us. Its the part where they thought they needed to fib, that makes you want to choke them.

My back is getting better. I'm starting to feel like maybe I have a chance of controlling my destiny once again. I'm off the pain killers and muscle relaxers, and starting to contemplate getting things together and I'm actually making plans for the future again. Hopefully this is for real, and not just the beginnings of some spastic manic episode.

Oh, and I'm knitting again. I'd guestimate that my holiday knitting might be accomplished before the end of January.

Gads. Maybe I'll have some pictures soon.

No comments: