14 January 2007

mmm sunday

its snowing and beautiful outside.
my back has been really shitty, so i'm back on painkillers and muscle relaxers 24x7 until my appointment with the neurosurgeon Wednesday.
I finished my mom's holiday scarf last night, and its blocking now.

Sometime last night, Bosley finally annhilated his buffalo.
oops.
Now he is sick. He has puked three times this morning.
Presently he is curled up on the floor next to the couch, with his chin resting on my foot.
The Sprout and I are watching the last Xmen movie. I've heard its tripe. We'll see.
Jean Gray is making me think about going back to red hair

I'm petting yarn.
Snow, Xmen, puppy sleeping on my toes.

I need some coffee.
and a mountain.
but right now, I'd settle for the coffee.

I also have some blogs from the last couple of weeks I need to actually.. post. Maybe later.

No comments: