01 August 2006

rockford coffee, main street, bozeman

So, I'm at the Rockford Coffee shop on Main Street in Bozeman, MT.

They have free wireless and a lovely granita. The good news is, since my last post, I got a card reader. The bad news is, I left my wireless card in my other bag, up the canyon.

soooo instead of super awesome post, Ive checked my email, and now I'm posting the pics I've taken in the last ten minutes. You'll get the report on what I've done so far, when I can actually give you the whole thing.

So far, my dad has come down, I've been through three forest fires, almost lynched my sister and watched a geyser blow its load.

oh, and my cabin kicks all motherfucking kinds of ass

I seriously, do not want to come home.

my only complaint thusfar, is the changes in bozeman. Missoula was always pretty granola, but Bozeman was cowboy. Now mainstreet is lined with stores selling 120$ tshirts and cookie cutter subdivisions are flying up... a cheap house now runs $250k minimum. Yikes.

onto the photos

these are on my way into bozeman from the south..


bridgers



gallatin


bridgers



bridgers


bridgers


This is the rush hour traffic I faced to get in tonight..
note 1= theres hardly anyone there
note 2= with a view like that. who minds waiting?


this is the house i lived in for two years when i was small. now its a realty office, its also two doors down from where i am sitting right now.

finally
this is the yarn and wool i got today.. mountain colours and some locally raised/ harvested and then hand dyed targhee top



I've gots me a canyon to drive up.
I'll post more Saturday from the hotel, if not sooner
(Im assuming they have internet)


<3
amanda

PS
did i mention that i dont want to ever come back?
PS2
did i mention how glad i am that i came?

No comments: