05 November 2006

october means birthday presents (but not for me)


Things havc been busy, busy around these parts. October has always been ridiculously busy and this year surely wasn't cutting me a break.

One of the things that makes it hectic is the fact that my mother and sister have birthdays six days apart the last week of the month- the same time I'm usually trying to put together the Sprout's class "harvest" party and prep her for halloween goodness.

I had to put my socktoberfest sockling aside to focus on getting some gifts made. Behold, five dish cloths for my momma and a scarf for my sister that I knit up with hand spun/ hand dyed domestic wool top. Both gifts were "successful."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda! I sent you a package, which you should have received in October or early this month. I'm starting to think it might have gotten lost in the mail....